Friday, April 24, 2009

At 4:00...

Certain people should be asleep. Guess who missed school this week thanks to her brother's stomach virus! Me! Cause I don't really talk about anyone else here...does that make me vain? No, I just don't want my family getting stalked. That's what Facebook is for!

Anyway, I'm bored and have decided to waste your time. It's time for Single Servings!
WARNING: These sites will annoy you and make you want to throw a book at me. Enter at your own risk.

If you clicked on all of those, I have to give you kudos because after the first two I would've stopped.

Q: Why is Nikii awake at 4 in the morning?
A: a) She simply can't sleep.
b) She did a paper and couldn't leave Facebook.
c) She just finished watching Slumdog Millionare with her brother.
d) Her cat bit her face when she tried to sleep.

I'll let you decide. And no, you won't win any rupees.

Edit: You guys do know I have a poll at the bottom, right?

No comments: