Friday, April 17, 2009

It's called YOUTube. Remember that.

This is serius bizness. You have been warned.


So recently, I've found myself informed of a problem in evolution on YouTube. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed how strange all of this changing of the website has been.

[Informative video plug]

Yes, I realised that hulu.com now has its own channel on YouTube. I didnt mind because I currently cannot access hulu thanks to my location. I also cannot watch a massive amount of music videos because I live in Jamaica. This is not gangsta.

Now maybe this is just life. Just business. But all in all, I don't think that's okay. I don't think it's okay to hand cash over to a dj so that you can keep the smaller artists down. And I don't think it's okay for Disney to buy out so many peopl's form of free speech. It's enough to make me consider moving my blog to livejournal because Google owns Blogspot as well as YouTube. Maybe it's just in me to revolt against unfair practise, but I'm planning on doing what I can to fight the apparent reality of this. I will boycott YouTube if necessary.

No comments: