Monday, March 30, 2009

Tippy and The Baby

I woke up to the sound of very loud yowling this morning. I figured it was Tippy, complaining about the lack of food in his plate.

"Nicky, come and see what Uncle Xavier has here!"

It took a while to figure out what it was. Dripping wet and rather scraggly, the jet black tiny thing had pointy ears and big eyes. A proper look told me it was a kitten, not a puppy. Another kitten! He found her in one of those manhole sewers and washed it clean. After checking, we discovered that she's a girl. We dried her off and fed her, at which point Tippy got very curious. He stuck his face in her plate and ate from her food to prove that it's his home.

He's spent the morning jumping and playing with her even though all she really wants is to sleep. I hide to had her between the cushions on the couch so that she could have some peace. I've named her Bindhi, which I think suits her very well. She's just as small as he was when we found him. About a week (maybe two) old.

1 comment:

xyo said...

your posts are so awesome man. who else bothers to relate the story like a real story, eh? love it.. i just keep comin back for more.