Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And in other news....

-Bindhi is a Felix! We did a double check and found the truth. Whoopsie!

-I've decided to get a tattoo. Not right now. Sometime in the future. I don't know when. I had a friend design one for me. (He actually has designed quite a few...on my arms...with a Sharpie.) It's a black cat with a stylized 'N' next to it. Quite gorgeous, actually. I'll upload a pic of it sometime...I also want an industrial piercing (Google it)

-To be honest, I started this out wanting to rant. I wanted to rant about how people need to learn to accept others despite their religion. It's one of the few forms of real prejudice still left everywhere. There really is no place in the world safe from it. Not even my house. My family (except my step-person...I don't know what to call him yet....) is Catholic. Less Catholic than we used to be, mind you. But I'm still forced to go to mass every Sunday. Did I mention I was 18? It doesn't matter that I don't believe in Christ (for reasons mentioned in previous entries), I still go. It pisses me off.

-I think I might fo to F.I.T. when I'm done here. I know, "Nicky? In New York? Doing Fashion Design? Noooo" Yes. I hear they do I toy design program. Who knows, maybe I'll be the next Jason Wu.

Teaser: I'm thinking that my next post has to be when I have time because each word/phrase is gonna be linked.

1 comment:

xyo said...

i was terrified when i wikipedia'd industrial piercing...*gasp*... i guess if u like it. i say go to new york!