Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A New Age

Eighteen.

So yesterday, I was thinking of posting a two-part blog of events. "My last Day as a Minor, My first day as a Legal Adult" But to tell the truth 18 doesn't change you. Growth is a learning experience. I'm not magically an adult just because I can legally get away with things I couldn't before.

Anyway, the day's been good so far (It's only 8 am) and hopefully it'll stay that way. I woke up at the following hours because of the following people:

-1:00 am, Zahra (my baby sister): "Happy Birthday Nikii! Like, omg, you're so ooollld"
-2:00 am, Jordan (my boy bestie): This conversation lasted for an hour, and most of it was just chatting.
-6:30 am, Tedi(my bestie): She sent me a text wishing me a Happy Birthday and telling me she hoped the day was Wicked (yea, I got the pun, T)

I tried to sleep for five minutes but was woken up by my step-dad(ish) and my mum(who proceeded to give me an inspirational monologue about how much I've grown).

In checking my Facebook, I found myself bombarded with Happy Birthday messages. And the day's not even over.

So overall, it's been a good morning. I have a feeling it'll only get better.

2 comments:

xyo said...

awwww... i missed your birthday! i havent been on here in sooooo long. happy belated birthday! :-) i so need to find you on facebook.

MissT said...

lol Yay!You got the pun ^^ I knew you would :P
lol You should blogged about ur PAR-TAY! lmao jk jk