Sunday, December 28, 2008

Next year I will...

-Be patient with a parent that does sympathise, can't empathise and does everything in her power to help.
-Try to pass some kind of art course no matter how much it takes out of me.
-Tell the guy I like that I like him, the guy that I'm over that I'm over him and the guy that I love that I want to stop missing him.
-Not lock myself in my room like a hermit 80% of the time.
-Finish reading "Catcher in the Rye". I'll have to buy it first though.
-Try not obsess over Kal Penn or Taylor Lautner.
-Not web-stalk littleradge...anymore than necessary.
-Finish writing at least one of the four stories that are stalking my brain.
-Take my medication on time.
-Not purposely get myself impregnated just because I need to be needed and my stepfather-to-be won't let me get a cat.
-Make sure that the Harry Potter Theme Park Roadtrip goes on...as long as the theme park is open by then.
-Watch 'Unborn'.
-Read at least two books by Deepak Chopra.
-Do my best. I mean it this time.

No comments: