Sunday, December 7, 2008

Changing

You ever wake up one day and realise that you're a lot different from who you used to be? Neither have I. But I did pick up on it last night as I was nodding off. I had just come back from seeing Twilight. Mum and I fought when I got out of the car because I had blocked out her radio program with my constant chatter. I blamed it on excitement, but I think we both knew that it was just me being me.
The question is when did that become me? I look back and I see a quiet kid who only spoke when spoken to because she just never wanted to be part of anything but her own dealings. And to be honest, that is still what I feel I am. But it's not how I behave. Deep down, I'm an INFP (if you don't know what that means, that's what Google is for), an extrovert in no real way. I don't like this me. She's rude, angry, talkative. I want to go back ti being quiet and seething. Crazy in my own silent way. At the least, I'd like to find a middle ground Good luck to me, eh?

No comments: