Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Updates: July 2011

Busy busy busy busy
I'm always working.

The last post I had here (last month) is a link to what I've been working on. I'm the video editor for Ricketts Productions' "HARD TARGET", a television show about preventative crime. The show keeps me working all the time.

Updates:
-I've decided to make Alternatively a full-length novel, which means it will no longer be in vlog form. The LiveJournal will be taken down.

-I'm not running with my "Correcting Twilight" idea again. Why? It's a waste of time, been done before, I'm busy, etc.

-I am currently working on a graphic novel. As it develops I will post updates on a new blog. Not sure when I'll create that one though.

In the meantime, watch out for my lengthy posts on random topics that come to mind.

No comments: